Grants and Bid writing or Bid Review Service
Researching and writing funding bids can be time consuming and complex for teams to navigate from other pressures. Ensuring applications can have the right impact and stand out from others can be a real challenge and a daunting prospect for even the most seasoned fundraiser.
Our lead consultant and other members of the bid writing team here at The Quirky Orange have between them decades of experience working in the Charitable sector raising significant funding between them. This has ranged from places like The National Lottery to small and medium grant giving orgnaistions as well as Council and statutory tenders and commissioning projects.
How we work
- We work with you and your team to understand your own orgnaistion, its values and also its achievements so we are equipped to write compelling bids
- We use your real life stories, feedback and impact as well as statistical data to write bespoke and compelling fundraising grant and bid applications
- We champion further desk research to really show understanding of the need and lead on consultation with users and communities
- We endevour to gain excellent understading of the criteria and background of the grant giving body or orgnaistion to ensure success
- We will go above and beyond to ensure your application is written with the best expert and professional ability to help grow your orgnaistion
Our team have worked across the UK in a variety of sectors including those for carers, children and Ofsted run services, older people, health and wellbeing, youth, CQC run services and much more. With a wide variety of skills and exprience in leadership roles including successful bid writing, funding research and also writing successful tender bids.
We are happy to take the lead in writing your applications, bids and tenders - or assist you in writing them yourself, for that bit of extra support. We also run an excellent BID REVIEW service where we go through your own funding bids, budgets, tenders and offer comments, review pointers and any parts that we feel should be rewritten to ensure they are meeting the criteria, are compliant and stand out.
Why not get in touch with us today if we can help support your team at
Some of our work - view the gallery here
Wave your cursor over some of our work - from websites, logos, consultant packs, reports to annual brochures and fundraising support. Our work has ranged from small businesses, charities to councils and public health teams ...