Grants and Funding
Researching grants and writing funding bids can be time consuming and complex for teams to navigate from other pressures. Ensuring applications can have the right impact and stand out from others can be a real challenge and a daunting prospect for even the most seasoned fundraiser.
How we work:
– We work with you and your team to understand your own organisation, its values and also its achievements so we are equipped to write compelling bids
– We use your real life stories, feedback and impact as well as statistical data to write bespoke and compelling fundraising grant and bid applications
– We champion further desk research to really show understanding of the need and lead on consultation with users and communities
– We endevor to gain excellent understanding of the criteria and background of the grant giving body or organisation to ensure success
– We will go above and beyond to ensure your application is the best fit and aligns with your Charity to promote growth
What else we can offer:
– Prospective funding lists
– Active Grant funding researched specifically for your organiastion for the next 3 – 6 and 12 months, creating application calendars
– Packages of grant support, where we can apply for funding (amount of applications can be discussed) then these can be used as model aplications / creation of a resources folder
– We can develop, create and write entire new streams of work / projects for funding consideration in line with Charity capabilities and resources
– Take on as little or as much of the grants process as is needed, working with you each step of the way
We are happy to take the lead in writing your applications, bids and tenders – or assist you in writing them yourself, for that bit of extra support. We also run an excellent BID REVIEW service where we go through your own funding bids, budgets, tenders and offer comments, review pointers and any parts that we feel should be rewritten to ensure they are meeting the criteria, are compliant and stand out.
For more information or for an informal chat about how we can help you please get in touch.
After gaining funding to deliver training to essential and key workers - we had to develop and build and delivery platform. Faith worked on building the training delivery site, creating not just something functional but really professional and eye catching as well. We delivered all our commissioning targets for this piece of work and could not be happier, we would definitely work with Faith again
We are delighted with the interim work Faith has done with us, securing funding for new projects, continued funding for existing ones and developing new services in tandem wth the team! Can highly recommend, thank you.
The finished product is beautiful and I've had loads of comments about it. Everything was explained so it made sense in everyday language, no jargon! Faith was friendly patient and turned my vision into reality - I would highly recommend
"We are extremely delighted with the website designed for us. We were guided through what information to provide and our company ethos was taken into consideration at every angle, this resulted in a beautifully designed website.Faith was a pleasure to work with and offered advice and support throughout and post launch. We would definitely recommend her services to others."
Portfolio case studies on request ...
I approached The Quirky Orange for a logo design project and I was really impressed with how efficiently they communicated and processed my requests.
They were patient and clearly understood what I was trying to get across with my design and sensitively offered their own suggestions for improvement. Their expertise and handling of my design needs was very reassuring, at a time when there's a lot going on with my own business development, it was good to know that this aspect was in good hands and I could put my energy into other areas of my project.
I will certainly be working with The Quirky Orange again, as I upscale and diversify my I know that my business will be in good hands.
What have we been up to this year? Well apart from washing our hands and putting on hand sanitizer - we designed training platforms, conducted full Charity governance reviews, gained funding from the Tech Trust and more...
Get in touch and
We would love to hear from you, let us know if you have an enquiry - we are happy to help, leave us some details and we can provide you a quote or book in a discovery call!
We work with Charities, organisations and teams small and big, so don't struggle - drop us a messgae!